· Headline: In Portland’s heart, 2010 Census shows diversity dwindling
· Originally Headlined: Consumers and state misled, Published Sept. 9, 1990, About housing in NE Portland
· Headline: Roots of gentrification: How 1990s battle to end redlining changed history in North and NE Portland, Published August 25, 2014, A follow up on “Consumers and state misled” article from the Oregonian in 1990
· Headline: NE Portland activists blame blight on lenders: 1990 Blueprint for a Slum series
· The Oregon Experience’s documentary “Portland Civil Rights: Lift Ev’ry Voice”, About how a cultural hub was transformed as a result of an urban renewal project in the 1960’s
· Map of African American businesses that used to exist on N Williams Ave.
· Report stating Portland has seen the most gentrification in the past century in the U.S.
· Portland African American Leadership Forum Talks Gentrification and Development
· State of Black Oregon Report